Need some interactive and dynamic Hispanic sensitivity training?
Traveling? Want to learn about other Spanish-speaking cultures? We can help!
The participants of this highly interactive and engaging Hispanic sensitivity presentation will learn how to effectively build a bridge between Spanish-speaking cultures by tearing down walls and building up trust in the first five minutes. The participants will learn effective communication skills that can be used with various cultures in order to build relationships. This motivational and informative presentation combines interpersonal communication, cultural understanding, and a few linguistic skills. The participant will have a deeper understanding of the many ways in which they send positive and negative messages while communicating.
The participants of the presentation will be able to:
• Identify common positive and negative messages sent through verbal and interpersonal communication.
• Explain the three main ways in which we communicate as well as which one communicates the most.
• Explain the differences between high and low emotive personalities.
• Greet someone in Spanish as they demonstrate various interpersonal communication using facial expressions and body language.
• Show respect to various cultures through verbal and interpersonal communication.
• Identify the common “bricks” that build walls of negativity and demonstrate strategies to tear down those walls.