Zinta Inspired Language is committed to giving on-time high quality programs with sufficient participants.
In order to make the best possible experience for Zinta participants we must secure trainers and make sure we have a sufficient number of participants in the offerings.
The following policies will apply to all Seminar, Mini-Seminar, and Presentation registrations:
- Registration Deadline: To reserve a space in this course, please register as early as possible. Registration rates apply up to two weeks before the program date. You may register after the registration deadline if space permits with an additional $15.00 late fee.
- Late Registration: An additional fee of $15.00 will apply to any late registration made after the Registration deadline if there is still space available.
- All registrations must be pre-paid: Payment must be included to process registration. There will be no “reserved” seats for unpaid registrations. Payment may not be made the day of the program.
Participant Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- A refund can be made for cancellations made at least 1 month before the start of the program with a $25 cancellation fee.
- A partial refund can be made up to 1 week before the program with a 50% cancellation fee.
- No refunds will be made for requests received after a week before the start of the program.
Please allow two weeks for processing. Registrants who cancel will not receive seminar materials.
Changing Registration for Future Date Policy:
A registration may be changed to a future date if offered, however, the following roll over fees will apply.
- Seminars – an additional $45
- Mini-Seminars – an additional $25
- Presentations – an additional $25
Weather/Insufficient Participation Cancellation Policy:
- If a program is canceled due to weather or insufficient participation a full refund will be given and registered participants will be notified in case of cancellation by phone or email.
- Any travel costs associated with the seminar are the responsibility of the participant.
- It is the responsibility of any unregistered participant wanting to attend, to call and make sure the program is being held and that there is space available before the day of the seminar.