Upcoming Seminars:Saturday, November 18th9am – 12pmZinta Inspired Language, 2040 S Rock Rd #90, Wichita, KS 67207, USAFor information on our upcoming seminars please call or email us and we will be ready to assist you with your language training needs! 316-932-2361
About our Interpreter Seminars…
The Interpreter Seminars introduce the career of interpreting through a practical and targeted use of interpretation models and etiquette, a broad view of terminology, as well as application through many practice activities. Interpreting skills and confidence are enhanced through these courses.
For practicing interpreters, precise training is focused in the specific field of study. Topics included in the seminars are: ethical and moral issues, topics involving regulations, specialized jargon, and how to handle difficult situations.
Participants of these courses must be fluent in both English and Spanish and be able to easily navigate between both languages.
Need a group seminar? We can come to your facility and customize! Ask us how!
Topics Covered in Level 1:
- Basic Interpretation Etiquette
- The Skill of Circumlocution
- Body Parts and Pain
- Symptoms and Present Illness and Injury
- Spanish Dialects
- Common and Specialized Medical Terms
Topics Covered in Level 2:
- Intermediate Interpretation Etiquette
- Talking about the body, pain, and the pain scale
- Discussing diseases
- Intermediate Confidence Building Exercises
- Customer Service Terminology and Phrases
Topics Covered in Level 3:
- Advanced Procedures in Interpretation
- Advanced Body and Pain
- Discussing Prevention and Disease Management
- Discussing Prevention of Illness
- Communicating Regulations and Forms
- Advanced Confidence Building Exercises
For more information about seminars and presentations please contact us by calling 316-932-2361