Zinta Inspired Language is committed to giving on-time high quality programs with sufficient participants.
In order to make the best possible experience for Zinta participants we must secure trainers and make sure we have a sufficient number of participants in the offerings.
The following policies will apply to all Adult and Youth Language Training:
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
- All enrollment must be prepaid: Payment must be included to process enrollment. A non-refundable deposit of $50 can hold your seat. Full payment must be made by the due date to avoid late fees.
- Continuing Student Enrollment: All continuing students should be enrolled by week 4 for the next session of classes.
- Open Enrollment: Please call for for open enrollment deadlines.
- Late Enrollment: An additional fee of $25 will apply to payments made after the due date if there is space still available.
Participant Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- A refund can be made for cancellations made at least 1 month before the start of the program with a $25 cancellation fee.
- A partial refund can be made up to 1 week before the program with a 50% cancellation fee.
- No refunds will be made for requests received after a week before the start of the program.
Please allow two weeks for processing.
Changing Program Dates Policy: (for class roll overs AFTER the first session is attended)
A registration may be rolled over to a future date if offered, however, the following roll over fees will apply.
- A $25 administrative fee with an $10 roll over fee per class rolled over.
Insufficient Participation Cancellation Policy:
- If a program is canceled due to insufficient participation a full refund will be given and registered participants will be notified in case of cancellation by phone or email.
- Any travel costs associated with the program are the responsibility of the participant.
Weather Cancellation Policy:
- If a program is cancelled due to weather, that class time will be made up at a future date.