Thursday Sept. 14, 2017
9 AM to 12PM
Please call to learn how to set up a group seminar 316-932-2361
Start Off Right Mini-Seminar:
Building and Retaining Spanish-Speaking Clientele
Want to build trust with your Spanish-Speakers in the first 5 minutes?
The participants of this highly interactive and engaging 3 hour seminar will learn how to effectively build a bridge between the business and Spanish-speaking community by tearing down walls and building up trust in the first five minutes. The participants will learn to obtain basic information from customers as they use key words and phrases to actually USE the language right from the start. This informative seminar combines interpersonal communication knowledge, cross-cultural understanding, and a practical linguistic skills in order to help customers feel welcome and comfortable right from the start.
- Spanish Pronunciation (Fast and Easy)
- Greeting and asking for basic information such as name, phone, address, etc.
- Making appointments, scheduling, and dates
- How to greet and effectively build trust in the first 5 minutes
- How to tear down walls to build solid customer relationships
- Avoiding the most common mistakes that businesses make when working with Hispanic customers
Interpersonal Communication Training:
- Understanding how positive and negative messages are sent
- How to communicate without words
Need a group seminar? We can come to your facility and customize! Ask us how!