Intro to Spanish for Social Workers
Thursday Jan. 25th, 9AM to 12PM
Please call to register 316-932-2361
Start Off Right Mini-Seminar:
Intro to Spanish
Want to learn a bit of Spanish?
As you stroll down the streets of your favorite Spanish-speaking country on vacation, you will be able to greet those around you, ask vital questions, know how to get help in an emergency, ask for locations, and have the ability to stand out from the rest with your cultural knowledge. The participants will learn to use key words and phrases to actually USE the language right from the start. This informative and motivational seminar combines interpersonal communication knowledge, cross-cultural understanding, and a practical linguistic skills in order to help build relationships right from the start.
- Spanish Pronunciation (Fast and Easy)
- Giving basic information such as name, phone, address, etc.
- Talking about likes and dislikes
- Ordering food in a restaurant
- Getting around town
- Emergency Spanish
- How to greet and effectively build trust in the first 5 minutes
- How to tear down walls to build solid customer relationships
- Avoiding the most common mistakes while speaking to Spanish-speakers
Interpersonal Communication Training:
- Understanding how positive and negative messages are sent
- How to communicate without words
Need a group seminar? We can come to your facility and customize! Ask us how!
Learning A Language Blogs