For information and dates on Upcoming Seminars please call 316-932-2391.
If you are a business or organization please give us a call about customizing a seminar to fit your business needs.
Start Off Right Mini-Seminar:
Spanish for Social Workers
Want to build trust with your Spanish-Speakers in the first 5 minutes?
The participants of this highly interactive and engaging 3 hour seminar will learn how to effectively build a bridge between the social worker and Spanish-speaking community by tearing down walls and building up trust in the first five minutes. The participants will learn to obtain basic information as they use key words and phrases to actually USE the language right from the start. This informative seminar combines interpersonal communication knowledge, cross-cultural understanding, and a practical linguistic skills in order to help anyone feel welcome and comfortable right from the start. Spanish for Social Workers Spanish for Social Workers
- Spanish Pronunciation (Fast and Easy)
- Greeting and asking for basic information such as name, phone, address, etc.
- Making appointments, scheduling, and dates
- How to greet and effectively build trust in the first 5 minutes
- How to tear down walls to build solid relationships
- Avoiding the most common mistakes when working with the Spanish-speaking population
Interpersonal Communication Training:
- Understanding how positive and negative messages are sent
- How to communicate without words
Need a group seminar? We can come to your facility and customize! Ask us how!